Old Silver and Golden III Old Silver and Golden III

A post-modern masterpiece.

That movie was Grade A kadastic.

333333 333333

This will live on in history

People will say in the future, no less then 2087, "do you remember that grand movie 333333?" "why yes, I do, a jolly good production that made newgrounds famous" Then they'll get in their personal flying roller coasters and kill alien scum. God bless you silver and marry christmas.

-Lootenstien

SilverClock responds:

Thank you oh mighty Lootenstein! <333

NG Batman: The Movie NG Batman: The Movie

I laughed so hard.

Tomato, you're flashes continue to dazle and amaze me. Everything you've made has never let me down. Just about every flash of yours makes me laugh. Tomato you are a god among men.

{{{Tomato}}}

-Irish

BobblinTops responds:

You rock, Irish :)

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

dam fine work

i agree, emo needs to stop, but a metal-o-matic would be pretty awesome, throw in so gorguts, malevolent creation, and dimmu borgir rifts in there,
keep up the good work my punk loving friend

CC Fight Club CC Fight Club

Ah the long wait is over.

I've been waiting for this movie sense I joined the crew. I'm glad it’s finally out. It’s a fantastic game and you guys did a fantastic job making it. It was well worth the wait.

cableshaft responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game! Took me long enough to find the motivation to finish the game.

Tropzilla 2 Tropzilla 2

Ah ha ha great game

I remember watching your sig and seeing that tropicana monster blow up the city and thinking that was awesome. The game was very impressive and fun. Great work.