Old Silver and Golden III Old Silver and Golden III

A post-modern masterpiece.

That movie was Grade A kadastic.

333333 333333

This will live on in history

People will say in the future, no less then 2087, "do you remember that grand movie 333333?" "why yes, I do, a jolly good production that made newgrounds famous" Then they'll get in their personal flying roller coasters and kill alien scum. God bless you silver and marry christmas.

-Lootenstien

SilverClock responds:

Thank you oh mighty Lootenstein! <333

NG Batman: The Movie NG Batman: The Movie

I laughed so hard.

Tomato, you're flashes continue to dazle and amaze me. Everything you've made has never let me down. Just about every flash of yours makes me laugh. Tomato you are a god among men.

{{{Tomato}}}

BobblinTops responds:

You rock, Irish :)

Love Imposters Love Imposters

This movie made me choke on my sandwich

I choked : (

Eternal-Panda responds:

Damnit, so close. My main drive in flash creation is to one day kill a viewer.
Better luck next time I guess.
Thanks =D

!!!jump Around!!! Iv !!!jump Around!!! Iv

The greatest thing since the begining of earth

So I was walking down my sidewalk when I saw this hobo on the ground and I says to him "did you hear about golden" and he goes "The guy who got front page for five minutes of work? Yeah that nigga's crazy" So then we went out and made you a pretty card saying how cool you are. Have my love child.

GoldenClock responds:

I SAW MY CARTOON ON CNN

My Tear for Uganda My Tear for Uganda

Best movie ever

/mascara tear

LL- OoCL Episode 1 LL- OoCL Episode 1

Clocky, this movie was awesome

Oh man, this was great. I loved every second of it. I'm not just sayin that either, I thought it was great. The background and art were superb. The story line was actually interesting and kept my attention and the background music brought everything together. This movie was awesome. I got myself a big word document titled "awesome newground movies" this is goin on top. My only problem with this was I didnt get to see more. So I'm just gonna have to bug you on MSN till you finish the second part. : )

{{{Clocky}}}

ClockLock responds:

=D Thanks a whole lot dude! ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. Remember... we don't have time for your communist talk, Timey. Happy Lock Day!

-Let it B- -Let it B-

Truly awesome

I'm really glad it got finished. It's truly awesome. Great job everyone the all the part fit in perfectly to that music.

Long live the Clock Crew.

MP3 Goodbye MP3 Goodbye

Greatness

May the power of fate bring him back home to the lock legion. Great movie.

WinchesterLock responds:

thx bud

&amp;quot;Tonight, Tonight&amp;quot; collab "Tonight, Tonight" collab

Greatness

That was a great collab you guys. I loved the entire thing. I'm glad you were finally able to finish it, it was worth the wait.

UglyBastard responds: